Tequesta Fest 2019
- Thrill Ride- The Ship
- Thrill Ride-Silver Streak
- Thrill Rides- Orbiter
- Super Slide
- Wagon Coaster
- Train Ride
- Spin Ride- Puppy Dogs
- Roll –A- Ball Game with Prizes
- Track Style Kiddie Car Ride
- Roll-A-Ball Racer game with Prizes
- Multi Player roller game with Prizes
- Water Gun Race with Prizes
- Treat Trailer- Carmel Apples, Carmel Corn, Cotton Candy,
Popcorn, Snow Cones
Wrist Band is required to enter the event.
due to the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Please Note: This is not a Pet-Friendly Event.
Village of Tequesta Residents FREE (A resident is defined as a person/family who pays village taxes and is registered to vote in the VOT) ****proof of residency will be required (Driver's License)
· Non Residents ticket pricing will be $10.00 and seniors (62 years and older) wristbands are $5.00. Tickets can be purchased at the Parks and Rec building or at the gate on the day of the event. Please bring a picture ID with your ticket to pick up wristbands at the gate.
Children under 3 are free.
*This is an all- inclusive event with the exception of food and beverages
Molly's Trolleys will be running within the Village of Tequesta on Saturday, November 30th (starting at 11:30 am and ending at 6:00 pm).
Special Note: Each Trolley has its own route. When you depart your trolley, make sure you get on the correct trolley to return to where you want to go. The 2 routes are called the Pink Route and the Yellow Route.
1 Main Street at Paradise Park is the event drop off and pick up location.
Pinehill Trail West & Seabrook Rd
Westwood Ave & Seabrook Rd
Pinewood Trail & Beechwood Trail
Stops along Riverside Dr, between Riverside Oaks Entrance & Tequesta Dr
North gates of Tequesta Country Club, Country Club Dr & North Pl
Fairway North & River Dr
Northview Park on River Dr
Southview Park on River Dr
Boat dock & ramp on River Dr
Golfview Dr & El Portal
Tequesta Dr & Point Dr
Tequesta Dr & Dover Rd
South gates of Tequesta Country Club, Tequesta Dr & Country Club Dr
For vendor information please email Wendy.
For sponsorship information please email Tessa.