The Chamber is proud to kick off a shop local campaign in partnership with our municipalities and the PGA Corridor Association. #ilovelocalPBN is a month-long campaign with the purpose of helping local Palm Beach North businesses who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. This includes those within the retail, hospitality and personal care services industries. Customers are encouraged to spend through a month-long contest where they can enter by spending $100 or more at a local business in the retail, hospitality or personal care services industry, located in Palm Beach North.
The campaign also encourages social media engagement: Shoppers can show their support by taking a photo with the business’s sign or logo, using the hashtag #ilovelocalPBN and tag the Palm Beach North Chamber (@pbnchamber). Photos to be shared on Palm Beach North Chamber social media and communication. Here’s what you can do to help.
- Tell your friends!
- Show your support on social – when you go to your favorite Palm Beach North business, take a selfie and post using the hashtag #ilovelocalPBN. Tag the Chamber @pbnchamber.
- Share the attached flyer with business owners in the retail, hospitality and personal care services industries
This is what we are asking of you:
- Please forward this email to your marketing department if possible.
- Include the #ilovelocalPBN logo (attached) in your email signature, linked to ilovelocalpbn.com.
- Have your marketing team continuously share on social media – you can find the Brand Toolkit on the website here. There are examples of content you can use for your social media post. You can also post your own photos and use the hashtag #ilovelocalPBN.
- Click "Interested" on the Facebook Event
- Share Event
- Add an #ilovelocalPBN frame to profile picture
- Go to profile
- Hover over profile picture
- Click “Update”
- Click “Add Frame”
- Search “Ilovelocalpbn”
- Select and press “Use a Profile Picture”
- Edit your description. Add the link ilovelocalpbn.com.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Marlee Brannock Sartory, Director of Marketing at the Palm Beach North Chamber. email@example.com.