NO SKATEBOARDING ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF SKATE PARK
Hours of Operation:
- Monday- Friday 2:00-5:00
- Saturday and Sunday 1:00-5:00
- Closed on Village Holidays and event days
SKATE PARK FEES AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
- 5,000 Square Feet
- Bank Ramp
- Quarter Pipe
- Launch Ramp (Kicker)
- Table Top
- Manual Pad
- Grind Box
- Bench Rail
- Hip and Down Rail Coming Soon!
Skate Park Membership Fees:
- Tequesta Residents: Free
- (Proof of Residency is required!)
- Non-Residents: $5 for daily pass or $40 for 1-year skate park membership
Membership ID cards will be required for skate park entry.
Skate Park Activity
- Membership ID cards can be purchased at the Tequesta Recreation Center Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
- You must be at least 7 years old to obtain a skate park membership.
- A skate park waiver must be filled out in order to receive a membership ID card. A parent must be present to sign the waiver for anyone under the age of 18.
- Participants must be present at the time of registration so that their picture can be taken for the membership ID card.
- If you are a Non-Resident and your yearly membership has not yet expired, you can purchase a card for $5 (Residents are free).