Tequesta Recreation Center
Village of Tequesta Parks & Recreation Department
399 Seabrook Road
Tequesta, FL 33469
(PLEASE INITIAL BELOW NUMBERS 1 THROUGH 8.)
The group, organization or individual renting the Recreation Center agrees to all of the following terms and conditions:
1. The Village reserves the right to alter scheduling of a room rental whenever cause for such is in the best interest of the Village.
2. ALL SIGNS, EXCESS REFUSE, ETC. MUST BE REMOVED AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE FUNCTION.
3. Under no circumstances shall rental party remove chairs, tables or other equipment from building.
4. Rental party understands that no smoking, alcoholic beverages, drugs, animals, or gambling will be allowed in the Recreation Center per state, county and Village of Tequesta laws.
5. No grease cooking will be allowed in building. No portable cooking devices of any kind are permitted.
6. All building activities shall cease at 9:00pm, Sunday through Thursday and 10:00pm on Friday and Saturday.
7. Rental function must receive advance approval by the Village of Tequesta Parks and Recreation Department, including approval for the use of electronic equipment within the building.
8. Parks and Recreation staff must be present at the function to secure the building. At the conclusion of the function, lights must be turned off and doors must be locked.
The Recreation Center is available for the following occasions:
Recreation Center Rental Fee Schedule
- Homeowners association meetings
- Special interest group meetings
Make all checks payable to the “VILLAGE OF TEQUESTA”.
NO MONEY ORDERS OR CREDIT CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Resident - $234.30 + 6% Sales Tax = $248.36 (4 hours)
- Non-Resident - $257.73 +6% Sales Tax = $273.19 (4 hours)
- Tax-Exempt - $234.30 (4 hours)
- (No food or drink)
- Resident - $102.24 + 6% Sales Tax = $108.37 (4 hours)
- Non-Resident - $112.46+ 6% Sales Tax = $119.21 (4 hours)
- Tax-Exempt - $102.24 (4 hours)
- (No food or drink)
- Resident - $31.95 + 6 % Sales Tax = $33.87 (4 hours)
- Non-Resident - $35.15+ 6 %Sales Tax = $37.26 (4 hours)
- Tax-Exempt - $31.95 (4 hours)
Your verbal reservation is good for 5 days, pending receipt of payment and application contract.
Completed application, payment, and other documentation must be received at least four (4) business days prior to the function to secure the reservation.
If you cancel/reschedule within 30 days of the original date, an alternate date may be arranged based upon availability. However, NO REFUNDS will be given.
Fees may not be refunded for reasons including, but not limited to cancellation, rescheduling and/or inclement weather conditions.
If your function results in additional costs to the Village of Tequesta due to property damage, non-routine maintenance, additional need for crowd control, etc., additional costs will be incurred by the individual/group holding the function.
Recreation Center Reservation Permit Request
(THIS FORM NEEDS TO BE FILLED OUT COMPLETELY)
Group/Individual Requesting Facility: __________________________________
Name of Person in Charge of Activity: ___________________________________
Home Phone: ___________________ Work Phone: _________________________
Mailing Address: _____________________________________________________
City: ____________________________ Zip: _______________________________
Activity Type (i.e. HOA meeting, seminar, workshop, etc.)? _________________
Event Days and Dates: _________________________________________________
Event Times: _________________________________________________________
Number of People Expected: __________________Will fees be charged? Yes No
Will kitchen be used? Yes No
Will tables and chairs be needed? Yes No
(If so, how many?______)
RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS
I understand that a true copy of the registrant’s birth certificate shall become the property of the Village of Tequesta at the time of registration. I agree to return all equipment issued or pay for the replacement thereof. I understand that participation in a contact sport may result in injury. I understand that insurance for the registrant is my responsibility. I understand that I am responsible for any medical bills resulting from participation in Village of Tequesta Parks & Recreation programs. I give consent to use any photographs taken of my minor child/ward or me during recreation activities, classes or programs for future recreation brochures and promotional material.I agree to waive any and all claims my child/ward or myself may have as a result of participating in the Village’s recreation program(s). I further agree to fully release and discharge the Village of Tequesta, its officers, employers and representatives from and against any and all losses, damages, death, or injuries of any kind as a result of either myself or my minor child/ward’s participation in such recreation program(s) or travel connected with same. In the event of an emergency, I authorize the Village of Tequesta officials to secure from any licensed hospital, physician and/or medical personnel any treatment deemed necessary for my minor child/ward’s immediate care and agree that I will be responsible for payment of all medical services rendered.
Printed Name ___________________________________________________