Senior Citizen Services
Helpful Phone Numbers
|The Kane Center
The Kane Center is managed by the Council on Aging of Martin County, a comprehensive publicly funded senior services agency. The Kane Center is dedicated to providing professional and compassionate care to seniors to our community. Their mission is to help senior live young at any age, by remaining independent, healthy and living in their own homes.
A wide array of activities include Meals on Wheels, Adult Day Club, Xtreme Couponing, movie matinees, Lunch at Langford among many other offerings. Click here to access a brochure on the Meals on Wheels program.
Contact the Kane Center at 772-223-7800 or complete their services contact form.
|Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- Elder Helpline: 1-800-96-ELDER (1-800-963-5337) or 561-214-8600
- Report Elder Abuse: 1-800-96-ABUSE (1-800-962-2873)
- Statewide Senior Legal Helpline: 1-888-895-7873
Florida Department of Veteran's Affairs
- (727) 518-3202 X531
- (850) 487-1533
- 4040 Esplanade Way
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0950
- 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
7500 Security Boulevard
Baltimore MD 21244-1850
- 2-1-1 (Crisis intervention, information and referrals to community services, with programs for seniors and people of all ages. Free, confidential and available 24/7)
Palm Beach County Elderly / Aging and Adult Care
Palm Beach County Senior Services Division
Crimes Against Seniors