- CareerSource Palm Beach County CareerSource is a dedicated team of career counselors, business coaches and training providers to help area businesses stay competitive through training grants and talent acquisition, and job seekers find new jobs through career assessments, training and employment assistance.
The following is a list of local resources to help you grow your business:
- Palm Beach North Chamber
- Hobe Sound Chamber
- Palm Beach County Business Services
- Business Development Board of Palm Beach County
- Southern Opportunity and Resilience Fund (SOAR) - providing flexible, affordable, and free business support services to small businesses and non-profits across the south and southeast to help them navigate and rebuild from the Covid-19 economic crisis.
- US Small Business Administration Restaurant Revitalization Fund - provides emergency assistance for eligible businesses, bars and other qualifying businesses impacted by Covid-19 - via the American Rescue Plan Act.
- US Small Business Administration Supplemental Targeted Advance for Small Businesses Hardest Hit by COVID-19 - Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) assistance – called Supplemental Targeted Advances – on April 22, 2021 that will provide $5 billion in additional assistance to 1 million small businesses and nonprofit organizations that have been most severely affected by the economic effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. The Supplemental Targeted Advance program is the latest SBA relief program to launch as part of the American Rescue Plan Act on March 11, 2021.
- Small Business Development Center - Indian River State College - provides resources for start up and established business needs.
- Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
- Florida SBDC
- Small Business Association Funding Programs - SBA works with lenders to help provide loans to small businesses
- Accion - the largest nationwide nonprofit lending network in the United States. Accion helps entrepreneurs generate income, build assets, create jobs by providing direct loans tailored to the company’s needs.
- State Small Business Credit Initiative