Hours of Operation
Beginning Monday, May 2, 2022, the new hours for the Tequesta Recreation Center are:
|Day of Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Sunday||Available for Reservations|
Memberships are free.
How do I know if I am a Tequesta Resident?
Residents pay taxes to the Village of Tequesta. Getting a water bill from the Village of Tequesta does not make you a Village resident. You can check if you're a resident on the Property Appraiser website.
Reservations of facility after hours are based on availability (both room and staffing). To reserve a meeting room, field or pavilion you can book your request through Rec Desk. Note, you must reserve 15-45 days in advance.
Visit Rec Desk to sign up for a recreation center membership and programs. You will be given a key tag that will get you into the building. No one (not even a parent accompanying a child to a program), can enter the building without being registered in Rec Desk.
- How do I sign up for summer camp? Go to SportsTyme Camps.
- How do I make a payment for a program, membership or rental? Visit Rec Desk. No payment is accepted at the recreation center.
- How do I stay in the loop about community events? Check out our website and follow the Village of Tequesta on Facebook, Instagram, Nextdoor and Twitter.
- At what age can a child be allowed into the facility unsupervised? Kids under the age of 12 must have adult (18+ years old) supervision at all times in the recreation center.
- Can I get a refund for a program that I registered for and paid for but am unable to attend? No. Once a program is paid for, no refunds will be given.
Download the 2022 Recreation Center Brochure.